There are loads of ways you can get involved with fundraising, whether as an individual or at your school or work.
Download our Fundraising Guide for loads of helpful hints and tips. It includes fundraising ideas, a sponsorship form, how to organise a successful event, how to pay your money in after an event and a few tips on staying safe and legal.
Here’s a few fundraising ideas to get you started….
- Cake sale, plant sale, fruit sale!
- Football, cricket, netball match!
- Quiz night, comedy night, karaoke night!
- Birthday party, anniversary party, retirement party!
- Pre-loved book sale, clothes sale, toy sale!
- Golf Day, Coffee Morning, Disco!
- Pamper party, dance party, cocktail party!
- Raffle, auction, tombola!
- Dress down day, dress up day, dress different day!
- Easter sale, summer fete, Christmas concert!
- BBQ, picnic, afternoon tea!
- Auction of Promises
- ‘Great British Bake Off’ with friends or colleagues
- Encourage your office to donate 1 hours pay
- Funky tie and tights day at work
- Swim, cycle, run, walk!
- Trek Iceland, the Grand Canyon, the Inca Trail!
- Skydive, firewalk, bungee jump!
- Cycle to Brighton, around Sicily, across Jordan!
- Spinathon, yogathon, zumbathon!
To check out some of the amazing challenges that you could take part in visit Do it For Charity or Charity Challenge and find the adventure that suits you!
If you’re planning on organising a fundraising event or taking part in a fundraising challenge we’d love to hear from you! Call Sarah Coulthard 01525 863924 or email email@example.com